Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nine Points Magazine: A Must Read For Enneagram Enthusiasts



Dear Readers,
I am rarely posting here on the blog site since I am now writing for Nine Points Magazine, the magazine for the International Enneagram Association. Here's my latest contribution on Authentic Communication and the Enneagram.  And if you have not yet checked out this magazine, do so. Some of the best Enneagram authors and teachers share insights to help us in all areas of life.

Occasionally, there will be shorter content that I will post here. As always, if you have questions or topics that you wish to have addressed, send me a note to lynette@9points.com. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

All my best,
Lynette

PS. FYI:  The Everyday Enneagram is now available as an ebook on all major ebook retailers, including Amazon.

No comments: